To help assure a great and healthy camp experience for all our campers, we ask ALL campers to comply with the following guidelines while on campus. Failure to comply with these guidelines and instructions by camp staff are grounds for immediate dismissal from camp. CampOC directors reserve the right to dismiss students in violation of these guidelines at any time during the camp week with no refund.
1. The use of tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs in any form is strictly forbidden. Proper authorities will be called if illegal substances are discovered. 2. Portable electronic devices including cell phones, CD, MP3 players, ipods, DVD players, Laptops, etc. are not allowed
3. No weapons, pocket knives, fireworks are allowed on campus
4. Students must use sidewalks while moving from building to building
5. Modest clothing should be worn at all times. T-shirts with inappropriate sayings, No short shorts, mini-skirts, or halter tops.
6. All students must remain on campus during the camp week. Students may NOT check in and out
7. Our guest policy may change based on Pandemic protocols during the time at camp. All guests must check-in at Camp Central and wear proper ID.
Parents and visitors are not allowed in dorm residence areas at any time including check-in and check-out
8. Students cannot drive cars on or around campus during the camp week. Cars must be parked for the week in a designated parking area Groups are encouraged to arrive on campus together.
9. Food fights and food games are prohibited in the campus cafeteria
10. Students are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous manner while in contact with others
11. Students are to show respect for counselors, staff, and workers
12. All illness or injury must be immediatley reported to the camp medical office
13. Skateboard, skateshoes, and bikes are not to be brought to camp